Board of Supervisors
Osceola County Board of Supervisors:
- LeRoy DeBoer, District 1.
Elected term: 01/01/2013 - 12/31/2022. Phone: (712) 754-2619
- Jayson Vande Hoef, District 2.
Elected term: 01/01/2013 - 12/31/2024. Phone: (712) 754-2241
- Mike Schulte, District 3.
Elected term: 01/01/2009 - 12/31/2022. Phone: (712) 754-3925
- Jerry Helmers (Vice Chairman), District 4.
Elected term: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2024. Phone: (712) 736-2462
- Ed Jones (Chairman), District 5.
Elected term: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2024. Phone: (712) 363-0810
General responsibilities of the Board of Supervisors:
- Acts as General Business Manager of the County Government
- Fills Vacancies in County Offices, except for Members of its' own Board
- Levies Taxes to Raise Revenues for County Purposes
- Approves Reports of County Officials
- Approves Payment of Claims of the County
- Constitutes a Drainage Board for the various Districts throughout the County
- Approves Cigarette and Beer Permits outside of City Limits
- Represents the County on Several Committees