Community Foundation of Osceola County
The Community Foundation of Osceola County is committed to improving the quality of life throughout Osceola County by investing in area nonprofits through our grant programs and by providing individuals, families and area businesses who love our communities with a way to give back.
The CFOC is affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, a nonprofit, providing financial management, strategic development and educational services to communities, organizations and donors throughout Osceola County.
The CFOC is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 grant cycle.
The Community Foundation of Osceola County board includes representatives from all over the county:
- Ashton: Brian Mino and Dan Grote
- Harris: Amy Muftah, Wayne Boyer, and Donna MacMillan
- Melvin: Kay Wynja and Sarah McCarter
- Ocheyedan: Joe McElroy and Kevin Hertz
- Sibley: Lila Hatting and Kelly Slagter
- Osceola County: Ed Jones and Jayson VandeHoef
- Ex-offico member: Nathan Rockman
All inquiries pertaining to The Community Foundation of Osceola County, should be directed to:
The Community Foundation of Osceola County, 300 7th Street, Sibley, Iowa 51249 712-754-2523