Community Foundation of Osceola County
The Community Foundation of Osceola County is committed to improving the quality of life throughout Osceola County by investing in area nonprofits through our grant programs and by providing individuals, families and area businesses who love our communities with a way to give back The CFOC is affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, a nonprofit, providing financial management, strategic development and educational services to communities, organizations and donors throughout Osceola County.
Application for the 2020-2021 grant cycle are now being accepted, and are due by 4pm on November 6th.
In January 2020, the Community Foundation of Osceola County presented 37 grants totaling $120,423.74 to organizations and communities throughout Osceola County. To read the list of grant recipients, click here.
Forms for 2019-2020 grant recipients:
- 2019-2020 Evaluation Form
- If your current project plan has changed, please complete and submit this Grant Change Request Form
- If you need an extension of your grant, please submit the Grant Extension Request Form
- You can email any/all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to 300 7th Street, Sibley IA 51249 or drop off at the courthouse.
The Community Foundation of Osceola County board includes representatives from all over the county:
- Ashton: Brian Mino and Bill Imhoff
- Harris: Amy Muftah and Wayne Boyer
- Melvin: Kay Wynja
- Ocheyedan: Joe McElroy and Kevin Hertz
- Sibley: Lila Hatting and Jerry Johnson
- Osceola County: Ed Jones and Jayson VandeHoef
- Ex-offico members: Nathan Rockman and Stephanie Neppl
All inquiries pertaining to The Community Foundation of Osceola County, should be directed to: