- Provides safest and most efficient emergency services to our county and surrounding citizens
- Maintains the quality of care by coordinating all initial and continuing education for all EMS providers to enhance their lifesaving skills.
RN2EMT Course -See flyer here.
This course is designed for the Iowa Nurse, who is wishing to align with an Iowa EMS agency as an RN Exception. This course will cover topics such as EMS operations, Airway, Bleeding, Trauma, and Medical, and much more. This course will need to be approved by your local medical director to meet IDPH standards. EMS Certified providers also welcome!
- Saturday, October 16th AND 25th, 2021
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Location: Sheldon- NCC H518
Enroll in an Emergency & Health Services class today at NCC. Click here for more information about all classes offered this Winter/Spring.
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- others wanting more training in a health field
Osceola County EMS was founded with the sole purpose of supporting Osceola Co. with medical and trauma emergencies. Osceola Co. EMS has provided and continues to provide Osceola Co. with trained professionals who are available and ready to help at the drop of a hat. Osceola Co. EMS understands the importance of community involvement within the EMS system, so that we may become “Stronger Together.”
- Osceola Co. EMS also does many community outreach events throughout the year. We do CPR classes, stand by services, safety fairs, and prevention classes. Osceola Co. EMS members also volunteer on their own to provide CPR and first aid classes.
Have you ever asked yourself what can I do to improve myself and my community? Volunteering is about giving, contributing, and helping other individuals and the community at large. It is working with others to make a meaningful contribution to better a community. Have you thought about serving your community in this way? We always welcome new members. We need you!
2020-2021 has been a very different year. We have taken many extra precautions with personal protective equipment and the cleaning of our rigs on every call. We have been very busy.
As a team, we ask for your continued community support to provide these services. Osceola Co. EMS is your homegrown EMS who serve and fill the needs of Osceola Co. and surrounding areas. We hope that you will partner with us in providing comprehensive emergency medical services to our community.
Osceola Co. EMS requests your consideration of a donation toward our team. If you wish to send a donation you may send to: Osceola Co. EMS, PO Box 15, Sibley, IA 51249
Osceola Co. EMS
EMS Director Sande Smith and EMA Director Dan Bechler