Responsible for all planning, engineering, construction, maintenance and permitting for the County Secondary Road System and related services to achieve the best possible quality of workmanship and materials at the most reasonable cost in meeting the needs of Osceola County residents.
- Osceola County Drainage Map
- 2013 Zoning Map - Amended March 3, 2021
- Amendment to the 2013 Zoning Ordinance - Ordinance No. 55
- Building Permit/Zoning Compliance Certificate Application
- Appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Request for Zoning Change
- 2013 Zoning Ordinance
- Amendment to the 2013 Zoning Ordinance - Ordinance No. 54
- Amendment to the 2013 Zoning Ordinance – Ordinance No. 49
- 2013 Zoning Map
- 2013 Sub-Division Regulations Ordinance
Forms, permits and applications
Roads: total miles 732
Contact Osceola County Engineer’s Office
300 7th St.
Sibley, IA 51249
Phone: (712) 754-2303
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
County Engineer - now hiring!
Roger Mouw, Assistant to the Engineer
Sara Howard, Office Manager
Mike O’Connor, Maintenance Superintendent