Several real estate agencies are ready to assist with any residential needs:
- Ellerbroek & Associates: 249 9th Street, Sibley, IA 51249, 712-754-2626 www.ellerbroekagency.com
- Klaassen Realty: 120 Ninth Street Sibley, IA 51249. 712-754-3603 www.nwiare.com
- EXIT Realty Midwest-Angie Van Gelder: 507-360-5201 https://www.facebook.com/angievangelderealestate/
- EXP Realty-Shelby Stanton: 712-461-0815 https://shelbystanton.exprealty.com
- Community Housing Initiatives: Contact for 1-2 bedroom units in the Parkview Apartments in Sibley. Open to 55+ and/or disabled persons. Contact 712-262-5640 to check availability or visit https://www.chihousing.com/parkview-apartments-6
- Townhomes for rent through Senior Homes & Sibley Senior I. Rental assistance available for senior units and market rent units also available. For more information, call (507) 372-7595. Current listing info: https://paramark.us/property/sibley-senior-housing/
- Heartwood Heights is the local choice for seniors who seek a comfortable, secure community living environment that promotes independence and personal care.
- Country View Manor is a Skilled & Long/Short Term Nursing facility; Continuing & Creating Valuable Memories through compassion, empathy, and quality care
- Sibley Specialty Care provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, long term care and, when the time comes to transition to end-of-life care, can coordinate compassionate hospice care.
The Northwest Iowa Regional Housing Trust Fund is an independent, nonprofit organization that has been established to address the housing needs of low and moderate income residents in Buena Vista, Emmet, Lyon, O'Brien, Osceola, and Sioux Counties. The mission of the Housing Trust Fund is to promote the creation and preservation of affordable housing for low to moderate income persons residing within the region. Please click HERE to read program and qualification information, or click here for the current brochure.
Several of our communities offer residential incentives. See info below or contact the City offices:
City of Sibley Property Incentives:
- Building Permit Fee Refund - available for residential projects indicating a cost of $25,000 or more.
- Housing Demolition Incentive Program - $1000 available (up to $500 available for accessory structure demolition)
- Refund of up to $10,000 on lots purchased from the City of Sibley.
- City lots for sale in Feldkamp Estates in northeast Sibley.
- Sibley City Clerk: 712 754-2541
City of Ocheyedan Property Incentives:
- Incentive Package for Diamond View Addition - incentive funds are available if requirements are met.
- Ocheyedan City Clerk: 712-758-3602