USDA – County Executive Director
Posted on December 21, 2020
- Responsible for directing and managing program and administrative operations for one or more counties.
- Carrying out permanent and ad hoc farm bill programs and policies established by USDA as well as crop insurance operations under policies established by the Risk Management Agency (RMA).
- May perform farm loan program assignments based on authorities delegated.
- Performing office and field activities as needed to accomplish program objectives.
- Managing and directs activities of subordinate staff.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service Registered or Exempt.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or 17 years of age for high school graduates.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Direct Deposit – Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.
- Successful completion of one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period, if required.
- Financial Disclosure Required (FSA-324).