Executive Director – Osceola County Economic Development Commission
Posted on August 29, 2022
Osceola County Economic Development Commission
Position title: Executive Director
Reports to: Osceola County Economic Development Commission board
Description: The Osceola County Economic Development Commission (OCEDC) is now accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. This position requires knowledge of services and activities of economic and community development plus the ability to oversee and manage operation, services and activities of the Osceola County Economic Development Commission.
- Connect businesses, organizations and communities with available resources to support various projects.
- Work to attract and retain businesses, and support with workforce development efforts.
- Coordinate and champion childcare and housing development.
- Promote grant and incentive programs county-wide for eligible projects and initiatives.
- Public relations and communications of both the EDC’s work and the overall county, its businesses and communities.
- Financial management of all OCEDC accounts and assets
- Administer Revolving Loan Fund
- Administer Community Foundation of Osceola County (CFOC) along with the CFOC board
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Osceola County Economic Development Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Instructions: Send resume and cover letter with references to: email@example.com or by mail to: Osceola County Economic Development Commission, 300 7th Street, Sibley IA 51249
Name: Osceola County Economic Development Commission
Address: 300 7th Street, Sibley IA 51249
Experience: Professional economic development or business/finance is preferred and will consider applicants with experience in marketing or public relations.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in a position related field is preferred.
Wage: negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications