Economic RSF Table-Top Exercise
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Economic RSF Table-Top Exercise (TTX)
Osceola County Emergency Management invites you to participate in an upcoming Economic Recovery Support Function (RSF) Table-Top Exercise (TTX) on October 7th. The TTX will run from approximately 9 AM to 12 PM central time. The TTX will take place at the Sibley Fire Department with multiple economic recovery partners from across the county and will be facilitated by staff from Iowa’s Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (HSEMD).
This exercise will provide participants with an opportunity to discuss roles and responsibilities related to economic recovery utilizing a realistic disaster scenario. The expected outcome of the exercise will be to develop or update an Economic Recovery Support Function (RSF) plan for the county.
A formal agenda will be sent no later than September 7th
Below are the exercise objectives for your review.
For more information, please contact:
Emergency Management Coordinator Dan Bechler, firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-461-0154.
- Develop an economic recovery support function document
- Identify the economic recovery community’s roles and responsibilities
- Verify the economic recovery community’s roles and responsibilities
- Identify the community’s capability of providing economic recovery resources where and when needed after a disaster occurs
- Define the tasks and processes associated with each agency present in the transition between response and recovery across the economic recovery community
- Ensure that the jurisdiction’s recovery needs are identified and addressed by the appropriate agency. This includes if they cannot be fully met