Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Please continue to check this page for updated resources to assist businesses and our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial assistance programs:
- Small Business Tax Credit Programs - The American Rescue Plan extends a number of critical tax benefits, particularly the Employee Retention Credit and Paid Leave Credit, to small businesses. INFO.
- Updates from Osceola Community Health Services
- Avera New Normal Business Toolkit
- Osceola County (IA) Mental Health Coalition statement
- Avera COVID-19 Workplace Guidelines
State of Iowa:
- COVID-19 Response: When to Quarantine For Business, Education, and Child Care Settings
- Iowa Department of Public Health website
More Business Resources:
Resources for non-profits:
- Resources for Nonprofit Organizations from the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
- Nonprofits and Coronavirus, COVID-19
- COVID Recovery Iowa - free virtual counseling and assistance
- Call 211 or 1-800-244-7431 if you have COVID-19 related questions (available 24/7)
- Iowa Concern Hotline: 800-447-1985.
- Alliant Energy Energy Assistance
- COVID-19 Multi-Lingual Hotline: 1-877-558-2609.
- Iowa Legal Aid
- Child Care Guidance in Response to COVID-19 from Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral - call (877) 216-8481.