On June 30, 2021, Melvin Savings Bank will merge with Iowa State Bank!
What this means to you and your accounts…
This merger offers additional enhancements to the accounts you have, and more financial options to choose from to meet your needs. Product and services such as mobile banking and our great line of Kasasa checking and savings accounts, along with secondary market real estate loan options will become available to you on August 16, 2021. We encourage you to refer to this web page for current information about the merger.
Iowa State Bank has a proud heritage…
of offering financial services with a level of personal service that is second-to-none. We’re large enough to offer all the conveniences and specialized services you want, while preserving our local responsiveness and strong commitment to each bank’s community. We’re proud to have over 140 years of growth and success at Iowa State Bank, and welcome you to our family of customers!
Important Dates to Remember
- June, 30: Melvin Savings Bank merges with/into Iowa State Bank
- August 2: Melvin Savings Bank credit cards will be closed. Begin using the new Iowa State Bank credit card
- August 5-13: Melvin Savings Bank account holders will receive their new Iowa State Bank debit cards by mail
- August 13: Melvin Savings Bank’s online banking will be offline starting at 2:00pm
- August 16: Melvin Savings Bank accounts are fully integrated into Iowa State Bank. Your new Iowa State Bank debit card is now ready for use. You can now login to the Iowa State Bank online banking system.